As a parent, I want to be involved with my child’s education. How can Indiana Online enable this?
Parents are always encouraged to participate in the educational process of their children. We offer two different ways to stay connected with what your child is doing in their online course.
- Link to your student in our student information system, Genius.
- Ensure the parent’s email address is different than the student’s email address.
- The account will give access to the student’s information in the database, such as grades, course pace, enrollment status, etc.
- You can pay for your student’s course(s).
- Setting up an Observer account in Canvas.
- Step-by-step directions can be found on our Indiana Online Onboarding website.
Learn more about setting up an observer account and how to access it by clicking below.